Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Seattle to California to Seattle

Well, I'm back from CA. I love the Bay Area and to be honest, I think as I get older, I kinda miss it. I arrived April 13th to sunny and warm and departed April 17th partly sunny. I like Seattle but partly because of it's diversity, love the Bay Area. I think we Seattlites, tend to talk about diversity but don't really practice it in their lives but we'll leave that there for now. Another note, the Bay Area seems to have more traffic volume per mile but the traffics moves more quickly because Bay Area drivers tend to be in considerate and selfish so they get out of the way and it clears traffic. On the other hand, ultra polite Seattle drivers tend to be more tentative and that causes back ups and slow down... I'll have more to say later Seattle and CA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home